Celebration of Life for Nicolas (Arney) Rivers
24/12/1978 - 23/08/2023
Join us Thursday 7th September at 10am on the sand at Shelly Beach, Manly for the ceremony followed by refreshments at Manly Surf Lifesaving Club from 11am to 1pm.
Manly Surf Lifesaving Club is available from 9am for you to drop anything before making your way by foot or sea to Shelly Beach.
What to bring :
- a special photo, note, or memento that is biodegradable to add to a collection that will be taken out to sea
- optional mat, towel, or a beach chair
- appropriate footwear for a silent walk around the headland to watch the items go out to sea
- written happy memories to place into a Memory Jar at Manly Surf Lifesaving Club (there is opportunity to write more on the day) helping to create a beautiful gift for Kristina, Indira and Eleanor to draw on forever. If you are not attending in person, please email your memories of Nic to email@example.com and I will print out and add them to the memory jar.
- Share your digital photo memories of Nic on this GuestPix site; these photos will be displayed during the refreshments at Manly Surf Life Saving Club. https://my.guestpix.com/Guest/Welcome/20741 PIN: 1400
If you would like to actively participate and can help with any of the following or have any questions or ideas to make the celebration special, do not hesitate to contact me firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0416 178 129 to discuss :
- setup of Manly Surf Lifesaving Club from 8am to 9am
- DJ during refreshments/and or live music playing
- a barista to setup and operate Nic’s fabulous (professional) coffee machine
- glassware, tea/coffee mugs
- any other ideas you may have to make Nic’s celebration special
Parking around Manly is always difficult so perhaps allow extra time for this.